Flyers and table tents are BEST distributed at least
5 days before the sale.
- Be the judge of your community. Let people know we’re coming in advance. This gives customers the time to prepare for the scheduled day and time of sale, but some additional flyers and advertisements can be added a few days before the sale so people don’t forget.
Good spots for the Table Tent
- Cafeteria tables, café tables, lounge areas, front lobby desk, information desks, office secretary desks
- Local restaurants, schools, and other local spots to boost community support
Add sale information to your email signature
- It is common for people to have an email signature with their name, contact details, and even a quote to brighten the day. Underneath your name and details, place a small listing of the sale date(s), time, and location. It's FREE ADVERTISING!
- Embed the flyer in the email so as soon as the email is opened they’ll see the flyer image immediately. Attaching the flyer causes the employees to click on the email, click on the attachment, and wait for it to open. Some lose interest this way. To put the flyer in the email, it can be as simple as dragging the image into the email body. Ask me (Amanda) for a flyer in JPEG format!
Display samples of our item
- Samples sent upon request! Creates an opportunity to see and feel our products before we get there. Add a flyer with it.
Desk top screen saver
- Post the flyer or sale information as the desktop screen saver to your computer and others.
Facebook and other social media
- Post on hospital Facebook pages, local community pages/rummage sale pages
- Offer a bonus incentive to the person who shares/likes the Facebook posting the most
Promote at events “Coming soon…”
Promote the sale as "Coming soon..." during prior vendor sales, luncheons, and other events