Advertising BEST distributed at least 7 days before the sale
- Be the judge of your community. Let people know we’re coming in advance. This gives customers the time to prepare for the scheduled day and time of sale, but some additional flyers and advertisements can be added a few days before the sale so people don’t forget.
Announcements--- BIG HIT
- Can you make announcements over the speaker the day of the sale? It brings a rush of excitement to the sale shortly after the announcement. Guaranteed to bring people in!
Table Tent hot spots
- Cafeteria tables, café tables, lounge areas, front lobby desk, information desks, office secretary desks.
- Want to boost community support? Place at local restaurants, schools, and other local businesses.
- Great handouts to employee mailboxes, gift shop customers, information desk visitors, and more.
- Request early enough and it can be used as a “Coming Soon” handout at the previous vendor sale!
- Embed the flyer in the email so the flyer image is seen immediately. Attaching the flyer causes the employees to click on the email, click on the attachment, and wait for it to open. That one extra click can steer away interest. To put the flyer in the email, it can be as simply as dragging the image into the email body. Ask Amanda and she’ll do it for you!
Facebook, Social Media, & Text Messaging
- Spread the word with a few clicks on your computer or phone!
- Send a picture of the flyer by text to volunteers, coworkers, friends, and family.
- Post on hospital Facebook pages, local community pages/rummage sale pages
- Spruce up your email signature with the sale date(s), time, and location. It's FREE & EASY advertising!
- Samples sent upon request! Creates an opportunity to see and feel our products before we get there. Add a flyer with it.
Desktop Screen Saver
- Post the flyer or sale information as the desktop screen saver to your computer and others.
Promote at events “Coming soon…”
- Promote the sale as "Coming soon..." during prior vendor sales, luncheons, and other events